B-Zero (3430)

2-17-22 Rev B

We removed the machined screen (extra mass) and replaced with a second 5/8 double weave screen located directly below the coil. As observed in our injector series the balls beneath the coil seem to take away performance. I'm getting great clouds at 580F with 3mm balls  

Link to Ring Pliers

Replacement Locking Ring




2-7-22 Rev A

Over the past few months we have seen incredible innovation in the thermal extraction device space, so much that it has made a huge leap in how we are seeing this technology. 

In our own lineup, we have seen the discontinuation of the Vrod and Weedeater heads which were mainstays for years, only to open the way for the "B" line of heads, namely, the B1 and B2 heads. This line of heads features a hollowed out body so that it can be filled with balls (terp pearls). These come in different materials (Ruby, Sapphire, SiC, Quartz, Boro etc) and they all seem to offer a slightly different experience. Not to mention the fact that you can use 3mm and 4mm sizes for even more options. 

In the past few weeks we have seen a pretty significant influx of DIY ideas and devices in the space that have certainly made us stop and think about this approach. Many conversations in our Discord Server have certainly sparked our interest and we thought we'd try our hand at it. SlikRick on our Discord certainly made us take a closer look at this but the original DIY idea was one that included our very own 18mm post by Secreagent some time ago on FuckCombustion.com. 

Our working prototype as of now has been named the B-ZERO and it is a piece that spawned from the 18mm Shovelhead male post, only it has been spruced up to not only work with a 20mm coil but also have given it a machined screen. It is able to hold about 237 x 3mm balls or 90 x 4mm and have included a way to secure the screen at the top with a spring clip. 

After hours of testing we have concluded that the B Zero is a useable design. It does require that the pid be set at a higher temperature than the B1 or B2. One of the design objectives here was to help new customers get started with a smaller investment and build their flowerpot system as their budget allows. We feel the lack of the coil cover is where the difference lies. The next step is to test the addition of the old showerhead coil cover. Although the addition of the second coil cover will drive the price to be closer to the B1 range. We will make a small batch of these and see how well they're accepted. 

Product Listing






Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published