Tegridy 20 Ton Rosin Press 3"x10"
Regular price $2,250.00
Tegridy 20 Ton Rosin Press Offers Affordable Precision Squishing
- Press Dimensions 15.25" x 13.5" x 5"
- Flip press forward or reverse for gravity dripping into jars.
- Precision cage design eliminates plate shifting that causes bag blowouts
- Machined collars allow user to customize the opening distance between cycles. This prevents the press from opening all the way. Drastically minimizing the amount of hand pumping required between cycles.
- 4 Precision 7/8" Dia Stainless Steel Beams
- 5/8" hardened nuts on each end of the Beams. (no aluminum tapped threads)
- The top, Middle and Bottom plates are all machined from 1 1/4" 6061 billet aluminum.
- Bronze Bushings are pressed into the middle plate
- Pro-Lift 20 Ton Shorty Bottle Jack (2 year warranty from manufacturer)
- 3" x 10" Stainless Steel Bi-Metal Plates (3212)
- Bi-metal Plates Utilize Aluminum for fast heat transfer and stainless steel face plates for improved heat distribution. (no hot spots over heater locations)
- Pressing Surface uses a replaceable Stainless Steel Face Plate, Super Smooth & Durable
- Separate Heat Control for Each Plate
- Ideal Low-Temp Bubble pressing
- 4 Heaters Provide Extremely Consistent Temps
- One Year Warranty on Frame
- Dab Press Control with 4 Cartridge Heaters 300 watts ea (9362)
- 2 Thermocoupler uses a M6x1 Thread
- Top and Bottom plates are Insulated.
- Available in 110V (220v upon request)
- Custom Valve Handle
- Upgraded Aluminum Pump Handle