Cocobolo Handle by Ed's TNT (9423)
Introducing fine wood work into the "industrial" aesthetic has always been something we wanted to do.
It seems we have found a great match in this collaboration with Ed's TNT and his special wood working skills! Not only do Ed's share first names but there is a common love for woodworking and craftmanship and we can't think of a better look for our parts.
These are sold as subassemblies as we added an adjustment screw and a collar to make the parts interchangeable.
This handle has been tested on the Shovelhead bowl, all current carb cap designs and the Flowerpot Pro bowl.
Check out Ed's other amazing work HERE.
* No two pieces of wood are the same and we cannot guarantee that the grain or color will be an exact match to the photo.
- Cocobolo handle by Ed's TNT
- Retaining threaded collar is made from Gr 2 Titanium.
- Interchangeable with all CH parts that share a 10/24 thread.
- Screw has a 5/32" allen head, stainless. (Allen tool not included)
- Made in the USA
- Cocobolo Handle by Ed's TNT
- 10/24 x 1 1/4" allen screw
- Gr 2 Titanium Custom Threaded Collar.
Great product. Detail is phenomenal and materials are exquisite.
Too bad I need to buy a tap to correct my shovelhead bowl for this to fit. I have an older version with a tapered hole, I understand the issue is corrected on the newer ones.
This piece is really well made and feels great in the hand while using it. I am thoroughly pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Really enjoying this. Beautifully made and a nice upgrade to the stock handle.
wish I would have bought two of them very nice wood