CH Portable Battery Powered and 12v Enail Controller
A Cannabis Hardware first! The brand new Portable Battery Powered Enail is here!
This unit is based on a 12 volt controller, we have attached a 3D printed "adapter" so that may be powered by a 12v battery OR a 12v power source, like the one found in most vehicles.
This unit has a three-way switch which will engage the battery power when it is pressed in (ON Position), however, if you have it connected into a 12v source like a vehicle's cigarette lighter then this will be engaged when the button is depressed (OFF Position).
You may use this to power up your Flowerpot or TBucket. Bring it with you on your next camping trip or have it out in your backyard!
- 3D Printed in our factory in Boynton Beach, FL
- 12 volt controller electronics
- Compatible Battery Platforms: Milwaukee and DeWalt
- Pre drilled threaded hole on controller for 10-24 threaded attachments, like heat post.
- Rated at 24v so you may use with 12v, 18v or 20v batteries from these manufacturer. Also, the higher your Ah, the longer on-time you will have.
- 1 year warranty on device, 30 days on coil.
- Dewalt OR Milwaukee 12v PID Unit
- 12v Coil (Flat or 20mm)
- 12v cable for car 12v port.
Update on testing with Milwaukee batteries HERE
I have a collection of Dewalt tools and a pile of batteries so this PID is amazing for me. A 5AH battery lasts about an hour and a half to two hours and I'm no longer tethered to the wall! A couple of batteries to cycle out and I can keep going continuously. Can now bring this out on my deck with out an extension cord, or bring it out on the boat or take it camping and I can have my favorite herb vaporizer everywhere. I even just use this controller sitting on my couch because having one less wire to worry about is so nice.