Tegridy Bare Bones - 20 Ton Rosin Press
Regular price $900.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FOR ROSIN PRESS PURCHASES. IF YOU DO, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE A CH ROSIN PRESS, PLEASE CHECK OUT AS A WIRE TRANSFER, INITIATE A WIRE TRANSFER OR SEND A CHECK TO US.
THE CHECK CAN BE MADE OUT TO AND MAILED TO:
711 RAILROAD AVENUE
BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33435
Tegridy Bare Bone Frame
- 3" x 5" Stainless Steel Bi-Metal Plates
- 4" x 7" Plates available for a $100 Optional Upgrade upon request
- Press Dimensions 11" x 5" x 15.25" (without feet)
- Precision cage design eliminates plate shifting that causes bag blowouts
- Machined collars allow user to customize the opening distance between cycles. This prevents the press from opening all the way. Drastically minimizing the amount of hand pumping required between cycles.
- 4 Precision 7/8" Dia Stainless Steel Beams
- 5/8" hardened nuts on each end of the Beams. (no aluminum tapped threads)
- The top, Middle and Bottom plates are all machined from 1 1/4" 6061 billet aluminum.
- Bronze Bushings are pressed into the middle plate
- Cannabis Hardware Low Profile 20 Ton Hydraulic Pump (90 day Warranty) (OPTIONAL)
- Bi-metal Plates Utilize Aluminum for fast heat transfer and stainless steel face plates for improved heat distribution. (no hot spots over heater locations)
- Pressing Surface uses a replaceable Stainless Steel Face Plate, Super Smooth & Durable
- Separate Heat Control for Each Plate
- Ideal Low-Temp Bubble pressing
- 4 Heaters Provide Extremely Consistent Temps
- One Year Warranty on Frame
- Dab Press Control with 4 Cartridge Heaters 300 watts ea (9360) (OPTIONAL)
- 2 Thermocoupler uses a M6x1 Thread
- Top and Bottom plates are Insulated.
- Available in 110V