CH Single Enail Controller with Optional XLR Coil (9089)
- Quick Heating
- REV 2 uses XLR - 5 pin connection. Began shipping 7/21/20
- Compatible with 4 Different Coil Styles
- Works with Flowerpot, DCup, TBucket, and Enails
- Warranty: 1 year on Controller, 30 Days on Coil
- Shipped with US Power Cord.
*If you getting the controller with no coil, the power selection does not matter. Simply choose 110v.
About your Coil Choice:
- 20mm Coil is for Flowerpot and 20mm Enail set ups and Bangers
- Flat Coil is for DCup, TBucket and Flat Coil Enail set ups and Bangers
1 - Power (Blue)
2 - Power (blue)
3 - Thermocoupler (red)
4 - Thermocoupler (black)
5 - ground (yellow)
While the Auber is great, unless you're really changing pieces a lot you really only need the controller to be at one temp and from what I've read the CH controller are much more reliable than the aubers.
This is one of my daily driver PIDs. It always works and is gains even more functionality when you add the stand/cover to this. Also, I would recommend this over the Auber if you aren't changing temperatures a lot.
I've been using this for about a year now and it's on most of my waking hours. I have never had any issues with it at all. Great price, heats quick, stays stable, and is extremely reliable.